We are always being offered agricultural land to sell or let. View our latest properties here.
A farmer’s life is a busy one, whether managing a dairy herd or suckler cattle or sheep or all three!, maintaining machinery and equipment, negotiating with buyers, filling out forms, balancing work with personal life… the list is endless!
We take all the hard work out of letting, selling or buying land. Do you have land or entitlements to let? Or are you looking for extra grazing or silage land? Did you know that we also sell and lease entitlements on an annual basis? Now you do! Just one phone call or visit to our office will get you on the right path. We are always talking to farmers and landowners – in our local area and further afield – to discover what they need and to help them find it.
If you are looking to sell or lease your agricultural holding, we offer a complete service:
- we provide you with a FREE property valuation
- we produce a Service Agreement (legally required by Property Services Regulatory Authority), as part of this process we need a copy of photo ID and proof of address
- where necessary, we will engage professional drone operators to provide us with photos and video footage for maximum impact
- we use all our networks and social media to advertise your property to the right people at the right times
- we arrange and conduct viewings
- secure the best buyer for your property at the best possible price
- once a sale is agreed, we will liaise between all parties to progress and close the sale as quickly and efficiently as we can
We are registered with the department of agriculture as Entitlements Transfer facilitators, this allows us to carry out the lease or sale of entitlements on your behalf. As well as our local knowledge and expertise, we keep fully informed of changes in agricultural regulations and requirements at national and EU level.
Mannix Property Services are widely respected in land, farm and site sales. You can rest assured, that we will support your property sale from start to finish.
Our Agricultural Properties
Approximately 5.45HA (13.5acres) of agricultural lands
Approx. 54acres of top quality lands to let
Lot 4 agricultural lands and forestry part of Folio KY6383
Approximately 60acres of good quality grazing lands that is sheep fenced and with sheep handling facilities.
Agricultural lands and outbuildings c.1.47HA (3.63acres)
Approx. 11 acres of agricultural lands at Meenleitrim South, Knocknagoshel, Tralee, Co. Kerry V92 D282 – part of Folio: KY6383…
Agricultural lands at Meenleitrim South, Knocknagoshel, Tralee, Co. Kerry V92 D282 – Part of Folio: KY6383 and all Folio: KY6384…
Zoned urban site of approx. 0.20acre with all services available
Approximately 10.79HA (26.7acres) of agricultural lands a derelict farmhouse and some old farm buildings
The property is a residential holding of c.23.92HA(59acres) in three separate land holdings. The residence consists of a 2-bed cottage…
Folio No. KY24215F c.5.4acres of limestone rock with an old celtic religious site in it. There is a nice c.1acre…